Social Media and Branding

Thursday, June 26, 2008 ·

I'm really not the expert on this topic, though my good friend Eric Odom is. It has become very apparent to me in recent months that these social media sites can play a huge roll in branding yourself or your company. I just jumped into Plurk, and you can find me there.

There is plenty of information on the web about branding yourself or your company. I believe Darren Rowse has done some writing on it. If you haven't started using these social media tools yet, I would definately start.

1 comments:

Richard Disney said...
June 27, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

I agree that social networking is a great tool for branding. It takes a lot of time and attention though. I would also recommend www.chrisbrogan.com as a source for how to apply social networking to business.

Post a Comment